Accounting and Annual Report 5E CD Package
Target success for your accounting students with this market bestseller! This introductory text covers all of the key financial and management accounting topics, and is crafted for students with no prior accounting experience. Accounting, 5/E will motivate your students by introducing them to the accounting issues facing companies such as Target, Nantucket Nectars, Teva, Oracle, and a variety of companies doing e-Business. And, the Target Annual Report is packaged free with new copies of the text. Students can also assess their understanding of concepts with the new "CyberCoach" and "Daily Exercise" features,"Working It Out" problems, and unique "Concept Links."
Table of Contents
1. Accounting and the Business Environment.
2. Recording Business Transactions.
3. Measuring Business Income: the Adjusting Process.
4. Completing the Accounting Cycle.
5. Merchandising Operations and the Accounting Cycle.
6. Accounting Information Systems.
7. Internal Control, Managing Cash, Making Ethical Judgments.
8. Accounts and Notes Receivable.
9. Merchandise Inventory.
10. Plant Assets and Intangible Assets.
11. Current Liabilities and Payroll.
13. Corporations: Paid-in Capital and the Balance Sheet.
14. Retained Earnings, Treasury Stock, and the Income Statement.
15. Long Term Liabilities.
16. Investments and International Operations.
17. The Statement of Cash Flows.
18. Financial Statement Analysis.
19. Introduction to Management Accounting.
20. Job Costing.
21. Process Costing.
22. Cost-Volume-Profit Analysis.
23. The Master Budget and Responsibility Accounting.
24. Flexible Budgets and Standard Costs.
25. Activity-Based Costing and Other Cost Management Tools.
26. Special Business Decisions and Capital Budgeting.
Appendix A: Target Annual Report.
Appendix B: Chart of Accounts.
Appendix C: Present and Future Tables.
Appendix D: Check Figures.