Adult-Gerontology and Family Nurse Practitioner Self-Assessment and Exam Review is the perfect way to prepare for the Adult-Gerontology and Family Nurse Certification exams. This powerful study guide delivers everything you need to pass in one convenient resource: clinical pearls, learning objectives, exam tips, comprehensive practice exams, and clinical cases. The user-friendly, time-efficient format conveniently condenses and simplifies must-know, high-yield content most relevant to passing the exam and real-world clinical practice.
· Chapters are an engaging mix of Q&A and narrative, leading you step-by-step through the process of presentation of symptoms to treatment and referral
· Includes exam tips and clinical pearls for exam success and real-world application
· Covers all major content areas of the exam blueprints for both the AANP and ANCC
· Up-to-date coverage of critical issues in NP practice, including coordination of care, health promotion/disease prevention, therapeutic communication, standards of practice, and current health care policy issues
· Clinical cases demonstrate how the content can be applied to actual patient situations