Andreoli and Carpenter's Cecil Essentials of Medicine 9e IE
- ÜRÜNÜN BULUNDUĞU ŞUBELERİMİZ
- Boğaziçi Üniversitesi
- Koç Üniversitesi
Students, residents, and instructors swear by Andreoli and Carpenter’s Cecil Essentials of Medicine because it presents just the right amount of information, just the right way. This updated edition has been revised to provide the most current, easy-to-digest review of internal medicine. Comprehensive yet concise, it focuses on the high-yield core knowledge important to those established in or just entering the field.
- Excellent images and photographs vividly illustrate the appearance and clinical features of disease.
- Full-color design makes absorbing and retaining information as effortless as possible.
- Highlights the core principles of medicine and how they apply to patient care.
- Focused revision reduces the number of pages from the previous edition, providing more high-yield core information in an accessible format.
- Clear, concise writing style facilitates comprehension, while new figures, tables, and end-of-chapter references enhance readability and retention.
- Consistent format provides clarity. Each section describes key physiology and biochemistry, followed by comprehensive accounts of the diseases of the organ system or field covered in the chapters.
- Brand-new chapters on Thrombosis and Head and Neck Infections ensure coverage of the topics most relevant to each reader’s needs.
- Student Consult eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience includes web-only extras, additional figures and tables, clinical photos, radiologic images, video procedures, imaging studies, and audio recordings, in addition to the fully searchable text and all of the images from the book.
Your purchase entitles you to access the web site until the next edition is published, or until the current edition is no longer offered for sale by Elsevier, whichever occurs first. Elsevier reserves the right to offer a suitable replacement product (such as a downloadable or CD-ROM-based electronic version) should online access to the web site be discontinued.