Applied Mathematics for Business, Economics , Life Sciences and Social Sciences 7E
Written in a student-friendly format, this text prepares students to understand finite mathematics and calculus used in a wide range of disciplines. Covering relevant topics from finance, linear algebra, programming, and probability, the Seventh Edition places emphasis on computational skills, ideas, and problem solving. Other highlights include a rich variety of applications and integration of graphing calculators.
Table of Contents
I. A LIBRARY OF ELEMENTARY FUNCTIONS.
1. A Beginning Library of Elementary Functions.
2. Additional Elementary Functions.
II. FINITE MATHEMATICS.
3. Mathematics of Finance.
4. Systems of Linear Equations; Matrices.
5. Linear Inequalities and Linear Programming
7. Markov Chains.
8. The Derivative.
9. Graphing and Optimization.
10. Additional Derivative Topics.
12. Additional Integration Topics.
13. Multivariable Calculus.
14. Differential Equations.
15. Probability and Calculus.
Library of Elementary Functions.