Applied Public Relations : Cases in Stakeholder Management 3e
- ÜRÜNÜN BULUNDUĞU ŞUBELERİMİZ
With its practical orientation and scope, Applied Public Relations is the ideal text for any public relations case studies or public relations management course that places an emphasis on stakeholder groups.
Through the presentation of current cases covering a wide variety of industries, locations, and settings, Kathy Brittain Richardson examines how real organizations develop and maintain their relationships, offering valuable insights into business and organizational management practices. Some of the cases detail positive, award-winning practices, while others provide an overview of practices that were less successful. Richardson’s organization of case studies allows instructors to use the text in several ways: instructors can focus on specific stakeholders by using the chapters presented; they can focus on particular isues, such as labor relations or crisis management by selecting cases from within several chapters; or they can select cases that contrast campaigns with ongoing programs or mangerial behaviors.
A focus on ethics and social responsibility underlies the book, and students are challenged to assess the effectiveness of the practices outlined and understand the ethical implications of those choices.
This Third Edition features:
- 25 new and current domestic and international case studies specifically chosen for their relevancy and relatability to students
- New "Professional Insights" commentaries where practitioners respond to a set of questions relating to their work
- Increased emphasis on ethics and social responsibility
- Fully enhanced companion website that is connected with the text, including Case Analysis Worksheets and PowerPoint presentations for instructors, and Chapter Recaps and a Internet Resources for students
- Online appendix featuring the PRSA Member Code of Ethics and the IABC Code of Ethics for Professional Communicators