Applied Statistics and Probability for Engineers 6e ISV
Fiyatı: 40,00 $ | 152,85 TL
- ÜRÜNÜN BULUNDUĞU ŞUBELERİMİZ
- Boğaziçi Üniversitesi
- Koç Üniversitesi
MOTOR KURYE İLE TESLİM
Bu üründe kargo ücretsiz...
Yayıncı John Wiley High Education ISBN 9781118744123 | Büyük boy | 20,4x25,2x2,59 cm. | İngilizce | 792 Sayfa | Türler Genel Mühendislik
Applied Statistics and Probability for Engineers için diğer satın alabilecekleriniz:
This text brings statistical tools to engineers and scientists who design and develop new products, new manufacturing systems and processes and who improve existing systems.
- Because computer-intensive methods are so important in the modern use of statistics, material on the bootstrapand its use in constructing confidence intervals has been added
- Increased emphasis on the use of P-value in hypothesis testing, throughout the text
- Explanations throughout the book have been refined to clarify the concepts, making them easier for students to understand.
- The introductory chapter on hypothesis testing now includes coverage of equivalence testing, a technique widely used in the biopharmaceutical industry, but which also has widespread applications in other areas.
- Combining P-values when performing multiple tests is included.
- Many new examples have been added and the homework exercises have been almost entirely revised, covering only SI units.
Bu türde çok satanlar
Applied Statistics and Probability for Engineers için şu an mevcudu olmayanlar