Üye Girişi yapın, temin süresi ve fiyatını size bildirelim.
Üye Girişi yapın, sizi bu ürün stoklarımıza girdiğinde bilgilendirelim.
Temin süremiz 28 - 42 iş günü
Yayıncı Wiley-Blackwell ( 01 / 2013 ) ISBN 9781405193207 | 16,99x24,41x1,6 cm. | İngilizce | 272 Sayfa | Türler Dil / Dilbilim
Articulatory Phonetics presents a concise and non-technical introduction to the physiological processes involved in producing sounds in human speech.
- Traces the path of the speech production system through to the point where simple vocal sounds are produced, covering the nervous system, and muscles, respiration, and phonation
- Introduces more complex anatomical concepts of articulatory phonetics and particular sounds of human speech, including brain anatomy and coarticulation
- Explores the most current methodologies, measurement tools, and theories in the field
- Features chapter-by-chapter exercises and a series of original illustrations which take the mystery out of the anatomy, physiology, and measurement techniques relevant to speech research
- Includes a companion website at www.wiley.com/go/articulatoryphonetics with additional exercises for each chapter and new, easy-to-understand images of the vocal tract and of measurement tools/data for articulatory phonetics teaching and research
- Password protected instructor’s material includes an answer key for the additional exercises