Atkins' Physical Chemistry 10e
Fiyatı: 190,00 TL
- ÜRÜNÜN BULUNDUĞU ŞUBELERİMİZ
- Boğaziçi Üniversitesi
MOTOR KURYE İLE TESLİM
Bu üründe kargo ücretsiz...
Yayıncı Oxford University Press ( 03 / 2014 ) ISBN 9780199697403 | Büyük boy | 21,79x27,41x3,61 cm. | İngilizce | 1040 Sayfa | Türler Kimya-Kimya Müh.
- Highly respected and well-established text which evolves with every edition to meet the needs of current students
- Exceptional mathematical support — including annotated equations, equation checklists, and maths background sections — enables students to master the maths which underlies physical chemistry
- The development of problem solving and analytical skills is actively encouraged by frequent worked examples, discussion questions, exercises, and problems
- A range of other learning features, including notes on good practice, brief illustrations, and key concept checklists, are incorporated throughout to aid students in their study of physical chemistry
New to this edition
- Significant re-organisation of the material within each chapter into discrete 'topics' makes the text more readable for students and more flexible for instructors to teach from
- Three questions at the beginning of each topic engage and focus the attention of the reader: 'Why do you need to know this material?', 'What is the key idea?', and 'What do you need to know already?'
- Expanded maths support includes new 'Chemist's toolkits' which provide students with succinct reminders of mathematical concepts and techniques
- New checklist of key concepts at the end of each topic reinforces the main take-home messages for each section
The extensive learning support provided throughout the book now includes new checklists of key concepts at the end of each topic, to reinforce the main take-home messages in each section. The mathematics support for students has also been significantly expanded, with the addition of new Chemist's toolkit boxes, which provide useful reminders of essential mathematical concepts and techniques.
The coupling of the broad coverage of the subject with a structure and use of pedagogy that is even more innovative will ensure Atkins' Physical Chemistry remains the textbook of choice for studying physical chemistry.
Online Resource Centre
The Online Resource Centre to accompany Atkins' Physical Chemistry features:
For registered adopters of the book:
· Figures and tables from the book, in ready to download format
· Tables of editable key equations
· Instructor's Solutions Manual
· Web links to a range of additional physical chemistry resources on the internet
· Group theory tables, available for downloading
· Living graphs
· Molecular modelling problems
· Impact sections linked to via QR codes in the text
Readership: Undergraduates at all stages of their Bachelors and Masters chemistry degree programmes. The text is also a valuable reference for postgraduates and researchers.