Autodesk InfraWorks and Infraworks 360 Essentials : Autodesk Official Press
Autodesk InfraWorks Essentials is a complete, hands-on tutorial for InfraWorks, the powerful design tool that lets you quickly generate 3D models to create infrastructure designs and proposals. This Autodesk Official Press book shows you the right way to take advantage of versatile InfraWorks features. From creating models in the context of the existing environment to crafting stunning proposals, you'll become comfortable with every step of the design process. After working through this start-to-finish tutorial, you'll be able to productively use InfraWorks for civil project design that's fully integrated with existing real-world characteristics.
In Autodesk InfraWorks Essentials, you'll learn everything you need for everyday design projects.
- 360 full-color pages full of screenshots and illustrations
- Detailed step-by-steps on importing GIS and other data
- Create roadways, buildings, railways, and more
- Learn how to use the powerful Styles feature
- Download before and after files, so you can start anywhere
This is the perfect tutorial for using InfraWorks to quickly create infrastructure designs, win project bids, speed up the approval process, and collaborate remotely across platforms.