Bali and Lombok -LP- 15e
Lonely Planet: The world's leading travel guide publisher
Lonely Planet Bali & Lombok is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Surf Lombok's spectacular waves, shop all day and party all night in glitzy Seminyak, or soak up the traditional culture in Ubud; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Bali & Lombok and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet's Bali & Lombok Travel Guide:
- Colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - history, art, dance, music, theatre, handicrafts, architecture, environment, lifestyle, religion, politics, cuisine, customs, etiquette.
- Over 50 maps
- Covers Kuta, Seminyak, Legian, Ubud, Gianyar, Bangli, Lombok, Bukit Peninsula, Ulu Watu, Nusa Penida, Gili Islands, Denpasar, Canggu, Echo Beach and more
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet Bali & Lombok, our most comprehensive guide to Bali & Lombok, is perfect for both exploring top sights and taking roads less travelled.
- Looking for more coverage? Check out Lonely Planet's Indonesia guide for a comprehensive look at what the whole country has to offer.
- Looking for a guide focused on Bali? Check out Lonely Planet's Pocket Bali, a handy-sized guide focused on the can't-miss sights for a quick trip.
Authors: Written and researched by Lonely Planet, Ryan Ver Berkmoes
About Lonely Planet: Since 1973, Lonely Planet has become the world's leading travel media company with guidebooks to every destination, an award-winning website, mobile and digital travel products, and a dedicated traveller community. Lonely Planet covers must-see spots but also enables curious travellers to get off beaten paths to understand more of the culture of the places in which they find themselves.