Big History and the Future of Humanity
Featuring a variety of updates and revisions, Big History and the Future of Humanity, Second Edition, presents an accessible and original overview of the entire sweep of history from the origins of the universe and origins of life on Earth up to the present day.
- Provides an accessible and original overview of the entire sweep of history that places human history within the context of the history of life, the Earth, and the universe
- Offers new insights into the future of humanity by providing a better understanding of the past
- Features a variety of updates and revisions that include increased coverage of key concepts such as the emergence of human behaviour, the development of value systems, and patterns of complexity in Big History
- Incorporates a variety of 'little big histories' that aid readers in recognizing how big history concepts can relate to their daily lives
- Instructor resources from the author will be available online upon publication
Find additional resources from the author online at www.bighistory.info