Breaking Negative Thinking Patterns : A Schema Therapy Self-Help and Support Book
Üye Girişi yapın, temin süresi ve fiyatını size bildirelim.
Üye Girişi yapın, sizi bu ürün stoklarımıza girdiğinde bilgilendirelim.
Temin süremiz 28 - 42 iş günü
Yayıncı Wiley-Blackwell ( 02 / 2015 ) ISBN 9781118877715 | 15,29x22,91x1,4 cm. | İngilizce | 200 Sayfa | Türler Psikoloji
Breaking Negative Thinking Patterns is the first schema-mode focused resource guide aimed at schema therapy patients and self-help readers seeking to understand and overcome negative patterns of thinking and behaviour.
- Represents the first resource for general readers on the mode approach to schema therapy
- Features a wealth of case studies that serve to clarify schemas and modes and illustrate techniques for overcoming dysfunctional modes and behavior patterns
- Offers a series of exercises that readers can immediately apply to real-world challenges and emotional problems as well as the complex difficulties typically tackled with schema therapy
- Includes original illustrations that demonstrate the modes and approaches in action, along with 20 self-help mode materials which are also available online
- Written by authors closely associated with the development of schema therapy and the schema mode approach