British Columbia & the Canadian Rockies - LP- 6e
- ÜRÜNÜN BULUNDUĞU ŞUBELERİMİZ
Lonely Planet British Columbia & the Canadian Rockies is your passport to all the most relevant and up-to-date advice on what to see, what to skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Watch wildlife in Jasper National Park, stroll the seawall at Vancouver's Stanley Park, and set sail on a ferry service through the Inside Passage; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of British Columbia & the Canadian Rockies and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet's British Columbia & the Canadian Rockies Travel Guide:
- Color images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries show you the simplest way to tailor your trip to your own personal needs and interests
- Insider tips save you time and money, and help you get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - including hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, and prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - including eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, and hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer and more rewarding travel experience - including history, aboriginal culture, the arts, and the best of westcoast cuisine, local beer and wine
- Free, convenient pull-out Vancouver map (included in print version)
- Coverage of Alberta, British Columbia, the Yukon, and more
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet British Columbia & the Canadian Rockies, our most comprehensive guide to British Columbia & the Canadian Rockies, is perfect for those planning to both explore the top sights and take the road less traveled.
- Looking for a guide focused on the highlights of Vancouver? Check out Lonely Planet's Vancouver guide for a comprehensive look at what Vancouver has to offer.
- Looking for more extensive coverage? Check out Lonely Planet's Canada guide for a comprehensive look at all the country has to offer.