Business Law offers comprehensive coverage of the key aspects of business law that is easy to understand for both law and non-law students.
Established legal topics such as Contract, Company and Employment Law, as well as emerging areas such as Health and Safety and Environmental Law, are considered as they apply to business. This new edition has been thoroughly updated to include all the recent major developments in the law, such as the Equalities Act, occupiers’ liability, and environmental permitting.
Key learning features include:
- new Law in Context boxes that contextualise each chapter’s topic within the Business environment;
- diagrams and tables to illustrate key principles;
- newly updated key cases boxes that highlight landmark cases for easy reference;
- revision summaries at the end of each chapter to help clarify the key points for each topic;
- an attractive two-colour text design which aids easy understanding and quick referencing;
- an up-to-date and easy-to-use companion website with additional features to further your learning and track your progress.
Business Law offers a topical overview of this subject in an accessible style suited to both law and business studies undergraduates.