Caribbean : DK Eyewitness Travel Guide
DK Eyewitness Travel Guide: Caribbean will lead you straight to the best attractions this island paradise has to offer.
Covering more than 130 Caribbean islands, this updated guide explores everything from Harrison's Cave in Barbados to Nelson's Dockyard in Antigua, as well as the most pristine beaches and the best islands for history, architecture, and hiking.
Whether you travel via cruise or independently, DK Eyewitness Travel Guide: Caribbean is the ideal companion, providing insider tips such as the best places to dive, snorkel, sail, and play golf. Customized tour routes will lead you to the must-see sights like the Blue Mountains, Jamaican rum distilleries, and rain forests of Martinique.
Discover DK Eyewitness Travel Guide: Caribbean.• Detailed itineraries and "don't-miss" destination highlights at a glance.
• Illustrated cutaway 3-D drawings of important sights.
• Floor plans and guided visitor information for major museums.
• Guided walking tours, local drink and dining specialties to try, things to do, and places to eat, drink, and shop by area.
• Area maps marked with sights.
• Detailed city maps include street finder indexes for easy navigation.
• Insights into history and culture to help you understand the stories behind the sights.
• Hotel and restaurant listings highlight DK Choice special recommendations.
With hundreds of full-color photographs, hand-drawn illustrations, and custom maps that illuminate every page, DK Eyewitness Travel Guide: Caribbean truly shows you this island region as no one else can.
Series Overview: For more than two decades, DK Eyewitness Travel Guides have helped travelers experience the world through the history, art, architecture, and culture of their destinations. Expert travel writers and researchers provide independent editorial advice, recommendations, and reviews. With guidebooks to hundreds of places around the globe available in print and digital formats, DK Eyewitness Travel Guides show travelers how they can discover more.
DK Eyewitness Travel Guides: the most maps, photographs, and illustrations of any guide.