Experience with clinical cases is key to mastering the art and science of medicine and ultimately in providing patients with competent clinical care. Case Files®: Internal Medicine provides 60 true-to-life cases that illustrate essential concepts in Internal Medicine. Each case includes an easy-to-understand discussion correlated to key concepts, definitions of key terms, clinical pearls, and board-style review questions to reinforce your learning. With Case Files®, you’ll learn instead of memorize.
• Learn from 60 high-yield cases, each with board-style questions, and conveniently organized by related diagnosis
• Master key concepts with clinical pearls
• Cement your knowledge with 25 new integrated challenge questions
• Polish your approach to clinical problem solving and to patient care
• Perfect for medical students and physician assistant students