Experience with clinical cases is key to mastering the art and science of medicine and ultimately to providing patients with competent clinical care. Case Files®: Surgery provides 60 true-to-life cases that illustrate essential concepts in surgery. Each case includes an easy-to-understand discussion correlated to key concepts, definitions of key terms, clinical pearls, and USMLE®-style review questions to reinforce your learning. With Case Files®, you’ll learn instead of memorize.
· Learn from 60 high-yield cases, each with board-style questions
· Master key concepts with clinical pearls
· Cement your knowledge with 25 new integrated challenge questions
· Polish your approach to clinical problem solving and to patient care
· Perfect for medical students and physician assistant students