Cases in Public Relations Management : The Rise of Social Media and Activism
- ÜRÜNÜN BULUNDUĞU ŞUBELERİMİZ
Developed for advanced students in public relations, Cases in Public Relations Management uses recent cases in public relations that had outcomes varying from expected to unsuccessful. The text challenges students to think analytically, strategically, and practically. Each case is based on real events, and is designed to encourage discussion, debate, and exploration of the options available to today's strategic public relations manager.
Key features of this text include coverage of the latest controversies in current events, discussion of the ethical issues that have made headlines in recent years, and strategies used by public relations practitioners. Most cases end with an open scenario, allowing students to discover different opinions and participate in creative discussions. The case study approach encourages readers to assess what they know about communication theory, the public relations process, and management practices, and prepares them for their future careers as PR practitioners.
New to the second edition are:
- 20 new case studies, including coverage of social media and social responsibility elements
- New chapter on Corporate Social Responsibility
- End-of-chapter exercises
- Embedded hyperlinks in eBook
- Fully enhanced companion website that’s seamlessly connected with the text
- Instructor resources: PowerPoint presentations, Syllabus, Test Bank, Video Clips, Case Supplements, Instructor Guides, Author Blog
- Student resources: Quizzes, Glossary, Case Supplements
- "Career Spotlight" sections integrated into each chapter that highlight possible careers in each area of Public Relations