CBT for Chronic Pain and Psychological Well-being: A Skills Training Manual Integrating DBT, ACT, Be
Fiyatı: 49,50 $ | 188,14 TL
- ÜRÜNÜN BULUNDUĞU ŞUBELERİMİZ
MOTOR KURYE İLE TESLİM
Bu üründe kargo ücretsiz...
Yayıncı Wiley-Blackwell ( 05 / 2014 ) ISBN 9781118788813 | 0x0x0 cm. | İngilizce | 256 Sayfa | Türler Psikoloji
The first clinical manual of evidence-based CBT skills for managing psychological issues associated with chronic pain, drawn from current approaches such as DBT, ACT, and motivational interviewing.
- The first skills training manual in the field of chronic pain and mental health disorders to provide an integrated session-by-session outline that is customizable for clinicians
- Adaptive and evidence-based - integrates skill sets from DBT, ACT, Behavioral Activation, and Motivational Interviewing to address the unique needs of individual chronic pain sufferers
- Clinicians can import the approach into their work, selecting the most appropriate skills and sessions, or create an entire therapeutic program with the manual as its foundation
- Includes invaluable measurement and tracking tools for clinicians required to report outcomes