Classroom Assessment : What Teachers Need to Know 3e
Table of Contents
Each chapter includes "Cyber Stuff" and concludes with a "Chapter Summary."
To the Reader.
1. Why Do Teachers Need to Know about Assessment?
2. Reliability of Assessment.
5. Deciding What to Assess and How to Assess It.
6. Selected-Response Tests.
7. Constructed-Response Tests.
8. Performance Assessment.
9. Portfolio Assessment.
10. Affective Assessment.
11. Improving Teacher-Developed Assessments.
12. Instructionally Oriented Assessment.
13. Making Sense Out of Standardized Test Scores.
14. Appropriate and Inappropriate Test-Preparation Practices.
15. Evaluating Teaching and Grading Students.