Cognitive Psychology 7e : A Student's Handbook
Üye Girişi yapın, temin süresi ve fiyatını size bildirelim.
Üye Girişi yapın, sizi bu ürün stoklarımıza girdiğinde bilgilendirelim.
Temin süremiz 28 - 42 iş günü
Yayıncı Psychology Press ( 02 / 2015 ) ISBN 9781848724167 | Büyük boy | 18,9x24,51x3,81 cm. | İngilizce | 856 Sayfa | Türler Psikoloji
Rigorously researched and accessibly written, "Cognitive Psychology: A Student s Handbook "is widely regarded as the leading undergraduate textbook in the field. The book is clearly organised, and offers comprehensive coverage of all the key areas of cognitive psychology. With a strong focus on considering human cognition in context, the book has been designed to help students develop a thorough understanding of the fundamentals of cognitive psychology, providing them with detailed knowledge of the very latest advances in the field. New to this edition:
- Thoroughly revised throughout to include the latest research and developments in the field
- Extended coverage of cognitive neuroscience
- Additional content on computational cognitive science
- New and updated case studies demonstrating real life applications of cognitive psychology
- Fully updated companion website " Cognitive Psychology: A Student s Handbook" will be essential reading for all undergraduate students of psychology. Those taking courses in computer science, education, linguistics, physiology, and medicine will also find it an invaluable resource."