Companion to Jean-Luc Godard
Üye Girişi yapın, temin süresi ve fiyatını size bildirelim.
Üye Girişi yapın, sizi bu ürün stoklarımıza girdiğinde bilgilendirelim.
Temin süremiz 28 - 42 iş günü
Yayıncı John Wiley ( 05 / 2014 ) ISBN 9780470659267 | Ciltli | 17,02x24,64x3,3 cm. | İngilizce | 576 Sayfa | Türler Sinema İnceleme
This compendium of original essays offers invaluable insights into the life and works of one of the most important and influential directors in the history of cinema, exploring his major films, philosophy, politics, and connections to other critics and directors.
- Presents a compendium of original essays offering invaluable insights into the life and works of one of the most important and influential filmmakers in the history of cinema
- Features contributions from an international cast of major film theorists and critics
- Provides readers with both an in-depth reading of Godard’s major films and a sense of his evolution from the New Wave to his later political periods
- Brings fresh insights into the great director’s biography, including reflections on his personal philosophy, politics, and connections to other critics and filmmakers
- Explores many of the 80 features Godard made in nearly 60 years, and includes coverage of his recent work in video