Companion to the Archaeology of the Roman Republic
Üye Girişi yapın, temin süresi ve fiyatını size bildirelim.
Üye Girişi yapın, sizi bu ürün stoklarımıza girdiğinde bilgilendirelim.
Temin süremiz 28 - 42 iş günü
Yayıncı Wiley-Blackwell ( 04 / 2013 ) ISBN 9781405199667 | Ciltli | 15,39x24,99x3,99 cm. | İngilizce | 746 Sayfa | Türler Arkeoloji
A Companion to the Archaeology of the Roman Republic offers a diversity of perspectives to explore how differing approaches and methodologies can contribute to a greater understanding of the formation of the Roman Republic.
- Brings together the experiences and ideas of archaeologists from around the world, with multiple backgrounds and areas of interest
- Offers a vibrant exploration of the ways in which archaeological methods can be used to explore different elements of the Roman Republican period
- Demonstrates that the Republic was not formed in a vacuum, but was influenced by non-Latin-speaking cultures from throughout the Mediterranean region
- Enables archaeological thinking in this area to be made accessible both to a more general audience and as a valuable addition to existing discourse
- Investigates the archaeology of the Roman Republican period with reference to material culture, landscape, technology, identity and empire