Count It : A Workbook of Patterning, Counting, and Addition
Math isn't just adding and subtracting — it's about making sense of numbers and information!
This workbook promotes:
? Calendar skills
? Number sense
? Patterning & visual discrimination
? Single-digit addition
? Vocabulary building
• Activities demonstrate sequencing, how to use data, and other basic math skills
• Includes math equations, hundreds of charts, calendar and graph pages, and counting games
• Fun themes: animals, transportation, food, and more
• A certificate of completion ends each section
• Perforated pages for easy removal
Education.com workbooks offer thematic content to actively engage children and provide them with fun-filled, memorable learning experiences. Written by teachers and based on subjects educators consider important, these workbooks have been tested by millions of educators and countless hours of classroom use: 1 in 4 U.S. teachers rely on Education.com material.
See more Education.com workbooks at www.doverpublications.com