Critical Appraisal for FCEM
The ability to read a paper, judge its quality, the importance of its result, and make a decision about whether to change practice based on the information given is a core skill for all doctors. To be able to do this quickly and efficiently is without doubt a skill needed by all time-pressured emergency physicians and one which is tested in the Fellowship of the College of Emergency Medicine (FCEM) examination.
This book is the essential revision source for all those wanting to pass the critical appraisal section of the FCEM and will be a useful tool for all emergency physicians who want a refresher on critical appraisal, as well as those who wish to excel in their MCEM examination.
- Endorsed and recommended by the College of Emergency Medicine
- Become truly competent in critical appraisal
- Go to the next level and excel with more advanced information provided in Spods' Corner
- Invaluable help for all those writing their Critical Topic Review
- Text and practice your knowledge using the two fictitious practice papers
- Help is at hand via the glossary which explains terms that regularly come up in scientific papers but are often not explained
With its relaxed conversational style yet crammed with essential information, key tips, and advice, this book is an essential purchase for all those wanting to pass and achieve examination success in their FCEM and MCEM examinations.