Critical Care Medicine 4E : Principles of Diagnosis and Management in the Adult
Üye Girişi yapın, temin süresi ve fiyatını size bildirelim.
Üye Girişi yapın, sizi bu ürün stoklarımıza girdiğinde bilgilendirelim.
Temin süremiz 28 - 42 iş günü
Yayıncı Elsevier Health-Mosby ( 10 / 2013 ) ISBN 9780323089296 | İngilizce | 1512 Sayfa | Türler Tıp
Here’s the most clinically oriented critical care text focusing on the adult patient. In full-color and superbly illustrated with clinical photographs, imaging studies, and management algorithms, and with a broad multidisciplinary focus, this text will help you enhance your skills at any level of training.
- Stands alone as a clinically oriented comprehensive reference.
- Completely updated and authorship expanded to reflect the evolution in critical care practice.
- In color for the first time, with new color schematics and treatment algorithms for greater ease of reference.
- Utilizes key points lists at the end of chapter, to help you make decisions rapidly and easily.
- Delivers key references that list other useful resources for information.
- Includes these seven new chapters to keep you on the cutting edge of your specialty:
- Assessment of Cardiac Filling and Blood Flow
- Mechanical Ventilation of Obstructive Airways Disease
- Mechanical Ventilation of Acute Respiratory Distress Syndrome
- Severe Sepsis and Multiple Organ Dysfunction
- Delirium, Psychosis, Sleep and Depression in the ICU
- ICU Education