CURRENT Diagnosis and Treatment Emergency Medicine 7e
Üye Girişi yapın, temin süresi ve fiyatını size bildirelim.
Üye Girişi yapın, sizi bu ürün stoklarımıza girdiğinde bilgilendirelim.
Temin süremiz 28 - 42 iş günü
Yayıncı McGraw Hill Medical ( 07 / 2011 ) ISBN 9780071701075 | Büyük boy | 18,59x23,19x3,99 cm. | İngilizce | 1020 Sayfa | Türler Tıp
An easy-to-use guide to the diagnosis, treatment, and managemenet of the full range of clinical conditions seen in emergency medicineThis updated edition in the trusted CURRENT series is valuable to anyone practicing in an emergency department or acute-care setting. It emphasizes immediate management of life threatening problems, then covers the evaluation and treatment of specific disorders.
Authoritative, easy-access coverage for Emergency Department clinicians who needs answers NOW
- Priority-based and problem-oriented organization encompasses all aspects of emergency medicine, including common emergencies, trauma, neonatal and pediatric emergencies
- Extensive at-a-glance algorithms facilitate quick management and diagnosis
- Comprehensive tables of drugs commonly used in the ED
- NEW chapters on beside ultrasound, procedural sedation, and pandemic flu
- MORE radiologic images throughout
- ALL chapters updated with the latest developments