CURRENT Diagnosis and Treatment Surgery US Ed
To-the-point information on more than 1000 diseases and disorders surgeons are most likely to encounter
For more than 70 years, professors, students, and clinicians have trusted LANGE for high-quality, current, concise medical information in a convenient, affordable, portable format. Whether for coursework, clerkships, USMLE prep, specialty board review, or patient care, there's a LANGE book that guarantees success.
A Doody's Core Title for 2011!
"This is an excellent source of updated, authoritative, and concise information on diseases encountered in general surgery and the surgical subspecialties of otolaryngology, urology, gynecology, orthopedics, plastic and reconstructive surgery, and pediatrics....This is a wonderful resource for all levels of surgical practitioners as well as nonsurgical practitioners. In my experience, it has provided me with a framework to prepare for both oral and written boards. 3 Stars."--Doody's Review Service
Authoritative, concise, and completely up-to-date, CURRENT Diagnosis & Treatment Surgery features:
- Wide-ranging coverage that encompasses general surgery and all the important subspecialties including otolaryngology, urology, gynecology, orthopedics, plastic and reconstructive surgery, and pediatrics
- References linked to recent journal articles
- Logical quick-find organization made even more accessible by a comprehensive index
- More than 600 informative photographs and illustrations
- Detailed treatment algorithms
- NEW CD-ROM with content from Quick Answers: Surgery to speed diagnosis of symptoms and signs
- NEW Chapter on Training, Communication, Professionalism, and Systems-Based Practice
- Completely rewritten chapters on Wound Healing, Anesthesia, Otolaryngology/Head & Neck Surgery, The Heart, Neurosurgery, Gynecology, and Orthopedics