Data Structures and Algorithm Analysis in C++ 4e
Fiyatı: 118,10 TL
- ÜRÜNÜN BULUNDUĞU ŞUBELERİMİZ
- Boğaziçi Üniversitesi
MOTOR KURYE İLE TESLİM
Bu üründe kargo ücretsiz...
Yayıncı Pearson Education ( 12 / 2013 ) ISBN 9780273769385 | Büyük boy | İngilizce | Türler Bilgisayar-Akademik
- This text is designed to teach students good programming and algorithm analysis skills simultaneously so that they can develop intricate programs with the maximum amount of efficiency.
- By analyzing an algorithm before it is actually coded, students can decide if a particular solution will be feasible and see how careful implementations can reduce the time constraint for large amounts of data. No algorithm or data structure is presented without an explanation of its running time.
- This book is suitable for either an advanced data structures (CS7) course or a first-year graduate course in algorithm analysis. As introductory sequences expand from two to three courses, this book is ideal at the end of the third course, bridging the way to the Algorithms course.
- Discussion of algorithm and design techniques covers greedy algorithms, divide and conquer algorithms, dynamic programming, randomized algorithms, and backtracking.
- Covers topics and data structures such as Fibonacci heaps, skew heaps, binomial queue, skip lists and splay trees.
- A full chapter on amortized analysis examines the advanced data structures presented earlier in the book.
- Chapter on advanced data structures and their implementation covers red black trees, top down splay trees, k-d trees, pairing heaps, and more.
- End-of-chapter exercises, ranked by difficulty, reinforce the material from the chapter while providing readers an opportunity to put those concepts into practice.
Bu türde çok satanlar
Data Structures and Algorithm Analysis in C için şu an mevcudu olmayanlar