Developing Child 13e PIE plus MyPsychLab with Pearson eText
Provides students the most support for learning and success
The Developing Child, 13e gives students the tools they need to organize, retain, and apply information from the broad field of child psychology, while offering balanced coverage of theory and application.
Through The Developing Child, 13e Helen Bee and Denise Boyd generate excitement about scientific inquiry by connecting research with applications. All integrated features within the text are designed to engage students and provide them with the support they need to understand, learn, and apply the material. Interactive resources like MyDevelopmentLab with MyVirtualChild offer students additional support and the ultimate hands-on learning experience.
Teaching & Learning Experience
- Personalize Learning – The new MyDevelopmentLab delivers proven results in helping students succeed, provides engaging experiences that personalize learning, and comes from a trusted partner with educational expertise and a deep commitment to helping students and instructors achieve their goals.
- Improve Critical Thinking - Interactive resources like MyDevelopmentLab with MyVirtualChild encourage students to apply chapter content to real life situations.
- Engage Students - A strong balance of research and applications maintains student interest.
- Explore Research – Every chapter includes a research report and a “Conduct Your Own Research” feature that allows readers to replicate the findings of a developmental study.
- Understand Culture and Diversity — Cross-cultural differences in language, identity, and gender are explored.