Devon & Cornwall -LP- 3e
- ÜRÜNÜN BULUNDUĞU ŞUBELERİMİZ
Lonely Planet: The world's leading travel guide publisher
Lonely Planet Devon & Cornwall is your passport to all the most relevant and up-to-date advice on what to see, what to skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Eat your way through the region's booming food scene, relax on a secluded beach, or go wild on a windswept moor; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Devon and Cornwall and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet's Devon & Cornwall Travel Guide:
- Full-colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries show you the simplest way to tailor your trip to your own personal needs and interests
- Insider tips save you time and money, and help you get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - including hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, and prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - including eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, and hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer and more rewarding travel experience - including history, art, wildlife and cuisine
- Over sixty colour maps
- Useful features - including Walking/Driving/Cycling Tours, Travel with Children, Month by Month (annual festival calendar)
- Coverage of Exeter, Torquay, Plymouth, Dartmoor, St Ives, Penzance, Newquay, Isles of Scilly, and more
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet Devon & Cornwall, our most comprehensive guide to Devon and Cornwall, is perfect for those planning to both explore the top sights and take the road less travelled.
- Looking for more extensive coverage? Check out Lonely Planet's England guide.
Authors: Written and researched by Lonely Planet, Oliver Berry, Belinda Dixon.
About Lonely Planet: Started in 1973, Lonely Planet has become the world's leading travel guide publisher with guidebooks to every destination on the planet, as well as an award-winning website, a suite of mobile and digital travel products, and a dedicated traveller community. Lonely Planet's mission is to enable curious travellers to experience the world and to truly get to the heart of the places they find themselves in.
TripAdvisor Travelers' Choice Awards 2012 and 2013 winner in Favorite Travel Guide category
'Lonely Planet guides are, quite simply, like no other.' - New York Times'Lonely Planet. It's on everyone's bookshelves; it's in every traveller's hands. It's on mobile phones. It's on the Internet. It's everywhere, and it's telling entire generations of people how to travel the world.' - Fairfax Media (Australia)