Dictatorship in South America
Üye Girişi yapın, temin süresi ve fiyatını size bildirelim.
Üye Girişi yapın, sizi bu ürün stoklarımıza girdiğinde bilgilendirelim.
Temin süremiz 28 - 42 iş günü
Yayıncı Wiley-Blackwell ( 03 / 2013 ) ISBN 9781405190558 | 14x21,21x1,4 cm. | İngilizce | 224 Sayfa | Türler Tarih Çalışmaları | Politika - Dünya
Dictatorship in South America explores the experiences of Brazilian, Argentine and Chilean experience under military rule.
- Presents a single-volume thematic study that explores experiences with dictatorship as well as their social and historical contexts in Latin America
- Examines at the ideological and economic crossroads that brought Argentina, Brazil and Chile under the thrall of military dictatorship
- Draws on recent historiographical currents from Latin America to read these regimes as radically ideological and inherently unstable
- Makes a close reading of the economic trajectory from dependency to development and democratization and neoliberal reform in language that is accessible to general readers
- Offers a lively and readable narrative that brings popular perspectives to bear on national histories
Selected as a 2014 Outstanding Academic Title by CHOICE