Digital Marketing : Integrating Strategy and Tactics with Values
Digital Marketing: Integrating Strategy and Tactics with Values is an easy-to-understand guidebook that draws on the latest digital tactics and strategic insights to help organizations generate sustainable growth through digital integration. It provides a roadmap to adopt a digital mindset, incorporate digital trends strategically, and integrate the most effective digital tactics and tools with core values to achieve competitive advantage.
- Bringing the reader through its five-step "Path to Digital Integration" (Mindset, Model, Strategy, Implementation, and Sustainability), the book seeks to:
- Outline the key drivers of change and leading digital marketing trends that executives need to understand and incorporate to drive business opportunity
- Evaluate the digital channels and technologies that management teams can leverage to execute a successful, integrated digital marketing strategy; this includes insight into the latest digital tactics (website, social, mobile, search, content, and email marketing; data analytics) and social tools (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn, Instagram, Pinterest, Google Plus)
- Examine the impact of digital transformation on the organization, from the effect of digital tactics on customer experience (CX) to the value of integrating internal digital strategies to facilitate collaboration and innovation
- Guide aspiring leaders on how to combine core values and business goals with progressive digital strategies, tactics, and tools to generate sustainable outcomes for all stakeholders
This interactive guidebook includes a number of mobile-device enabled "Discover More" and "Play Video" icons to connect the reader instantly with additional content housed on a regularly updated companion website that keeps the learning experience current. Digital Marketing is the ideal guide for aspiring leaders - executives, instructors, owners, entrepreneurs, managers, students - in all stages of digital literacy.