Discover France -LP- 4e
Lonely Planet: The world's leading travel guide publisher
Lonely Planet's Discover France is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. See the lights of Paris from the Eiffel Tower, go on a Champagne-tasting tour of Reims and explore captivating chateaux; all with your trusted travel companion. Discover the best of France and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet's Discover France:
- Full-colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - history, art, literature, cinema, architecture, politics, cuisine, wine, customs.
- Free, convenient pull-out Paris map (included in print version), plus over 38 colour maps
- Covers Paris, Normandy, Brittany, Reims, Loire Valley, Burgundy, Lyon, Bordeaux, Provence, French Alps, Nice, Cannes, St Tropez, Monaco, Chamonix, Marseille, Versailles, Chartres, Disneyland Resort Paris
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet's Discover France, our easy-to-use guide, filled with inspiring and colorful photos, focuses on France's most popular attractions for those looking for the best of the best.
- Looking for a comprehensive guide that recommends both popular and offbeat experiences, and extensively covers all the country has to offer? Check out Lonely Planet's France guide.
- Looking for a guide for Paris? Check out Lonely Planet's Paris guide for a comprehensive look at all the city has to offer; Lonely Planet's Discover Paris, a photo-rich guide to the city's most popular attractions; or Lonely Planet's Pocket Paris, a handy-sized guide focused on the can't-miss sights for a quick trip.
Authors: Written and researched by Lonely Planet, Oliver Berry, Nicola Williams, Jean-Bernard Carillet, Catherine Le Nevez, Emilie Filou, Kerry Christiani, Stuart Butler, Gregor Clark, Daniel Robinson, Alexis Averbuck.
About Lonely Planet: Since 1973, Lonely Planet has become the world's leading travel media company with guidebooks to every destination, an award-winning website, mobile and digital travel products, and a dedicated traveller community. Lonely Planet covers must-see spots but also enables curious travellers to get off beaten paths to understand more of the culture of the places in which they find themselves.