Discover Kauai -LP- 2e
- ÜRÜNÜN BULUNDUĞU ŞUBELERİMİZ
Lonely Planet: The world's leading travel guide publisher
Lonely Planet's Discover Kaua'i is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Trek up the valley to Hanakapi'ai Falls, hover inside a volcanic crater, or explore the beaches of crescent-shaped Hanalei Bay; all with your trusted travel companion. Discover the best of Kaua'i and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet's Discover Kaua'i:
- Full-color maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - including customs, history, art, music, politics, landscapes, wildlife, and cuisine
- Over 41 color local maps
- Covers Lihu'e, Kapa'a, Hanalei, Po'ipu, Waimea Canyon, Polihale State Park, Wailua, Koloa, Na Pali, and more
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet's Discover Kaua'i, our easy-to-use guide, filled with inspiring and colorful photos, focuses on Kaua'i's most popular attractions for those looking for the best of the best.
- Looking for more coverage? Check out Lonely Planet's Hawaii Travel Guide for a comprehensive look at what the whole region has to offer.
Authors: Written and researched by Lonely Planet.
About Lonely Planet: Since 1973, Lonely Planet has become the world's leading travel media company with guidebooks to every destination, an award-winning website, mobile and digital travel products, and a dedicated traveler community. Lonely Planet covers must-see spots but also enables curious travelers to get off beaten paths to understand more of the culture of the places in which they find themselves.