Discover Las Vegas -LP- 2e
- ÜRÜNÜN BULUNDUĞU ŞUBELERİMİZ
Lonely Planet: The world's leading travel guide publisher
Lonely Planet's Discover Las Vegas is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Cruise the dazzling glitzy Strip, admire the spectacle of Cirque du Soleil, or eat luxuriously at world-renowned chef's boutique restaurants; all with your trusted travel companion. Discover the best of Las Vegas and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet's Discover Las Vegas:
- Full-color maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - gambling, shopping, sports, food
- Free, convenient pull-out Las Vegas map (included in print version), plus over 20 color maps
- Covers the Strip, Mandalay Bay, the Luxor, MGM Grand, CityCenter, the Cosmopolitan, Planet Hollywood, Bellagio, Caesars Palace, Mirage, Treasure Island, the Venetian, the Palazzo and more
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet's Discover Las Vegas, our easy-to-use guide, filled with inspiring and colorful photos, focuses on Las Vegas' most popular attractions for those looking for the best of the best.
- Looking for more extensive coverage? Check out Lonely Planet's Southwest USA guide for a comprehensive look at all the region has to offer, or Southwest USA's Best Trips for amazing road trip itineraries.
Authors: Written and researched by Lonely Planet and Sara Benson.
About Lonely Planet: Since 1973, Lonely Planet has become the world's leading travel media company with guidebooks to every destination, an award-winning website, mobile and digital travel products, and a dedicated traveler community. Lonely Planet covers must-see spots but also enables curious travelers to get off beaten paths to understand more of the culture of the places in which they find themselves.