Discover Spain -LP- 4e
- ÜRÜNÜN BULUNDUĞU ŞUBELERİMİZ
Lonely Planet: The world's leading travel guide publisher
Lonely Planet's Discover Spain is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Marvel at stunning architecture, enjoy tapas and pintxos, and hike through the Pyrenees; all with your trusted travel companion. Discover the best of Spain and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet's Discover Spain:
- Full-colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - history, art, architecture, food, flamenco
- Free, convenient pull-out Barcelona map (included in print version), plus over 30 colour maps
- Covers Barcelona, Catalonia, Eastern Spain, Camino de Santiago, Basque Country, Madrid, Seville, Andalucia Hill Towns, Granada, Southern Coast, and more
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet's Discover Spain, our easy-to-use guide, filled with inspiring and colorful photos, focuses on Spain's most popular attractions for those looking for the best of the best.
- Looking for a comprehensive guide that recommends both popular and offbeat experiences, and extensively covers all the country has to offer? Check out Lonely Planet's Spain guide.
- Looking for a guide focused on Barcelona or Madrid? Check out Lonely Planet's Barcelona guide and Madrid guide for a comprehensive look at all these cities have to offer; Discover Barcelona, a photo-rich guide to the city's most popular attractions; or Pocket Barcelona, a handy-sized guide focused on the can't-miss sights for a quick trip.
Authors: Written and researched by Lonely Planet, Brendan Sainsbury, Stuart Butler, Anthony Ham, Isabella Noble, John Noble, Josephine Quintero, Regis St Louis and Andy Symington.
About Lonely Planet: Since 1973, Lonely Planet has become the world's leading travel media company with guidebooks to every destination, an award-winning website, mobile and digital travel products, and a dedicated traveller community. Lonely Planet covers must-see spots but also enables curious travellers to get off beaten paths to understand more of the culture of the places in which they find themselves.