Discrete-Time Signal Processing 2E
on DSP - ideal for those with an introductory-level knowledge of signals and systems. Written by prominent, DSP pioneers, it provides thorough treatment of the fundamental theorems and properties
of discrete-time linear systems, filtering, sampling, and discrete-time Fourier Analysis. By focusing on the general and universal concepts in discrete-time signal processing, it remains vital and relevant to the new challenges arising in the field - without limiting itself to specific technologies with relatively short life spans.
Table of Contents
2. Discrete-Time Signals and Systems.
3. The z-Transform.
4. Sampling of Continuous-Time Signals.
5. Transform Analysis of Linear Time-Invariant Systems.
6. Structures for Discrete-Time Systems.
7. Filter Design Techniques.
8. The Discrete Fourier Transform.
9. Computation of the Discrete Fourier Transform.
10. Fourier Analysis of Signals Using the Discrete Fourier Transform.
11. Discrete Hilbert Transforms.
Appendix A: Random Signals.
Appendix B: Continuous-Time Filters.