Essentials of Anatomy and Physiology for Nursing Practice
Get 12 months FREE access to an interactive eBook* when you buy the paperback! (Print paperback version only, ISBN 9781473938465)
Drawing together the best of text, video and interactive material for the complete A&P learning resource for nurses.
Effective, holistic nursing is impossible without a firm grasp of how the human body functions but knowledge of the scientific theory on its own is not enough. Using the person-centred practice framework as a guiding principle, this book brings anatomy and physiology to life combining the best of print and online learning into one integrated package.
· Connects theory with nursing practice exploring the science from the perspective of a fictional family
· Supported by a rich array of video material including interactive figures, animations and mini-tutorials – perfect for visual learners
· Full of engaging activities designed to complement self-directed learning
· A bank of 170 online multiple choice questions and over 800 flashcards – ideal for revision and consolidating knowledge
· Written with the needs of nurses firmly in mind, focussing on the essential information
More than just a book!
Each purchase includes 12 months access to an interactive eBook version which seamlessly blends the traditional textbook format with the best of online learning. Students can study when and how they want and make use of additional tools including search, highlighting, annotation note sharing and much more.
The book is also supported by a SAGE Edge website containing complete access to videos, animations, student revision material and action plans. Lecturer resources to support your teaching, including downloadable figures from the book and a test bank of questions for assessment use, are also available. Visit to https://edge.sagepub.com/essentialaandp to find out more.
*interactivity only available through Vitalsource eBook