Eureka Math, a Story of Units : Shapes Grade Pre-K, Module 2
Common Core Eureka Math for PK, Module 2
Created by teachers, for teachers, the research-based curriculum in this series presents a comprehensive, coherent sequence of thematic units for teaching the skills outlined in the CCSS for Mathematics. With four-color illustrations, complete lesson plans, and reproducible student worksheets and assessments, this resource is uniquely designed to support teachers in developing content-rich, integrated learning experiences that adhere to established standards and encourage student engagement.
Developed by Common Core, a non-profit advocacy group dedicated to producing content-rich liberal arts curricula for America’s K-12 schools, Common Core Mathematics is the most comprehensive CCSS-based mathematics curriculum available today.
- The modules are sequenced and paced to support the teaching of mathematics as an unfolding story that follows the logic of mathematics itself.
- They embody the instructional "shifts" and the standards for mathematical practice demanded by the CCSS.
- Each module contains a sequence of lessons that combine conceptual understanding, fluency, and application to meet the demands of each topic in the module.
- Formative assessments are included to support data-driven instruction.
- The modules are written by teams of master teachers and mathematicians.
This Module addresses Shapes.