Feedback Control of Dynamic Systems 4e PIE
FEEDBACK CONTROL OF DYNAMIC SYSTEMS için diğer satın alabilecekleriniz:
This introductory text provides an in-depth, comprehensive treatment of a collection of classical and state-space approaches to control system design-and ties the methods together so that a designer is able to pick the method that best fits the problem at hand. It includes case studies and comprehensive examples with close integration of MATLAB throughout the book.
Table of Contents
1. An Overview and Brief History of Feedback Control.
2. Dynamic Models.
3. Dynamic Response.
4. Basic Properties of Feedback.
5. The Root-Locus Design Method.
6. The Frequency-Response Design Method.
7. State-Space Design.
8. Digital Control.
9. Control-System Design: Principles and Case Studies.