Final Cut Pro X Beyond the Basics : Advanced Techniques for Editors
Interested in taking your Final Cut skills to the next level? Ready to hook your clients and keep them coming back for more? Then look no further than the latest from Final Cut guru Tom Wolsky.
Picking up where the intro-level books leave off, Final Cut Pro X Beyond the Basics is brimming with cutting-edge methods that you will reference over and over again. Explained in jargon-free language by a seasoned teacher and digital editor, this full-color workshop features tutorials that provide firsthand experience on the art and technique of editing at an advanced level with Final Cut Pro X, as well as in-depth information and time-saving tips that will allow you to master the application's interface elements, tools, and nuances. Wolsky covers all the bases, including:
- Library workflows and collaboration
- Metadata customization
- Editing techniques for documentary and narrative projects
- Using markers and the timeline index
- Audio tools and effects
- Video and audio effects
- Color correction, including secondary corrections and isolated color adjustments
- Compositing and complex animation
- A companion website (www.fcpxbook.com) that features accompanying tutorial media in FCP libraries, as well as text updates addressing revisions to the software
This is an opportunity you can’t afford to miss. Boost the quality of your work and impress any audience with this easy-to-follow, hands-on guide from one of the preeminent Apple trainers in the world today.