This annually updated review delivers a comprehensive collection of high-yield facts and mnemonics that pinpoint exactly what students need to know to pass the exam. Co-authored by medical students who recently took the boards, it provides a complete framework to help students prepare for the most stressful exam of their careers.
- 1,250+ must-know topics provide a complete framework for your Step 1 preparation
- Test-taking advice with focus on high-efficiency studying
- Updated in all subject areas based on feedback from thousands of students
- Extensive faculty review process with nationally known USMLE instructors
- 1,000+ color photos and diagrams help you visualize high-yield concepts
- Expanded guide to top-rated study resources, including mobile apps