First Course on Power Electronics and Drives
-Prepare them for industry
-Impart fundamentals and provide a roadmap for life-long learning
-Provide breadth and depth in less than 250 pages
-Based on feedback from over 350 faculty members at workshops in 1991, 1994, 1997, 1998, 2002 and 2003.
The CD-ROM accompanying this textbook has the following unique features:
- Prepared Lecture Slides with Examples (great for students too!)
- PSpice 9.1 student version ready-to-install (nothing to download or order)
- PSpice-based realistic Examples and Problems
- Hardware-Lab-on-a-CD: contains hardware lab setups and the measured (NOT simulated ) waveforms.
Comparison with other Textbooks on this subject:
- Only 248 pages allow coverage from front-to-back in one semester
- Prepared (ready-to-run) Examples on the CD can be easily modified for assigning realistic homework problems
- Prepared Lectures Slides save instructors valuable preparation time
- Actual Hardware Lab measured waveforms make it real (next best to having lab setups in your school)
- Total Experience ? What is Power without Control?