Fluid Mechanics 7e SI w/W+
Fluid Mechanics provides complete topical coverage that focuses on helping students connect theory to the physical world, reinforcing student problem-solving through a consistent methodology.
• Hundreds of photos, illustrations, and videos help students visualize fluid flow, and connect the maths and theory to physical real-world applications.
• Short stories demonstrate some of the latest important and novel ways that fluid mechanics affects our lives.
• All of the example problems are outlined and carried out with the problem-solving framework of “Given, Find, Solution, and Comment”.
• Both the International System of Units (newtons, kilograms, meters, and seconds) and the British Gravitational System (pounds, slugs, feet, and seconds) are used in the text. About one-half of the examples and homework problems are in each set of units.
• The video library has been enhanced with 18 new video segments.
• Approximately 30% new homework problems have been added.
• Multiple-choice concept questions have been added at the beginning of each problems section.