Fundamental Finite Element Analysis and Applications 1E : With Mathematica and Matlab Computations
* Support website (www.wiley.com/go/bhatti) includes complete sets of Mathematica and Matlab implementations for all examples presented in the text. Also included on the site are problems designed for self-directed labs using commercial FEA software packages ANSYS and ABAQUS.
* Offers a practical and hands-on approach while providing a solid theoretical foundation.
Table of Contents:
1. Finite Element Method: The Big Picture
2. Mathematical Foundation of the Finite Element Method
3. One Dimensional Boundary Value Problem
4. Trusses, Beams, and Frames
5. Two Dimensional Elements
6. Mapped Elements
7. Analysis of Elastic Solids
8. Transient Problems