Fundamentals of Financial Management 10e ISE
The market leader, Brigham/Houston continues to grow in reputation as the most effective approach for learning basic finance principles, tools, and applications. It is also updated to reflect the latest in theory, research, real-world examples, use of technology. The seamless, integrated ancillary package - done by the authors - is a hallmark of this package that makes the subject more accessible for learners.
Table of contents
PART I: INTRODUCTION TO FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT.
1. An Overview of Financial Management.
2. Financial Statements, Cash Flow, and Taxes.
3. Analysis of Financial Statements.
4. The Financial Environment: Markets, Institutions, and Interest Rates.
PART II: FUNDAMENTAL CONCEPTS IN FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT.
5. Risk and Rates of Return.
6. Time Value of Money.
PART III: FINANCIAL ASSETS.
7. Bonds and Their Valuation.
8. Stocks and Their Valuation.
PART IV: INVESTING IN LONG-TERM ASSETS: CAPITAL BUDGETING.
9. The Cost of Capital.
10. The Basics of Capital Budgeting.
11. Cash Flow Estimation and Risk Analysis.
12. Other Topics in Capital Budgeting.
PART V: CAPITAL STRUCTURE AND DIVIDEND POLICY.
13. Capital Structure and Leverage.
14. Distributions to Shareholders: Dividends and Share Repurchases.
PART VI: WORKING CAPITAL MANAGEMENT.
15. Managing Current Assets.
16. Financing Current Assets.
PART VII: SPECIAL TOPICS IN FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT.
17. Financial Planning and Forecasting.
18. Derivatives and Risk Management.
19. Multinational Financial Management.
20. Hybrid Financing: Preferred Stock, Leasing, Warrants, and Convertibles.
21. Mergers and Acquisitions