Fundamentals of Human Neuropsychology
Fundamentals of Human Neuropsychology was the first textbook to introduce students to the scientific exploration of human behavior from a neuroscientist's perspective. With this updated edition, Bryan Kolb and Ian Whishaw again take students to the very forefront of one of the most eventful and impactful areas of scientific inquiry today, making an extraordinary amount of recent research and the real-world impact of those discoveries fascinating and accessible.
The new edition includes:
- New Linkages between Brain Function's Influence on Behavior and Behavior's Influence on Brain Function
- Up-to-Date Coverage of Imaging Methods
- More Emphasis on Connectivity
- More Emphasis on Genetic and Epigenetic Influences on Behavior
- A new "Maze" Icon Indicating Coverage of Neuropsychological Assessment and Testing