Getting Started with MATLAB
MATLAB, a software package for high-performance numerical computation and visualization, is one of the most widely used tools in the engineering field today. Its broad appeal lies in its interactive environment, which features hundreds of built-in functions for technical computation, graphics, and animation. In addition, MATLAB provides easy extensibility with its own high-level programming language.
Enhanced by fun and appealing illustrations, Getting Started with MATLAB employs a casual, accessible writing style that shows users how to enjoy using MATLAB.
* Discusses new features and applications, including the new engine of symbolic computation in MATLAB 7.8 (released March 2009)
* Provides two sets of self guided tutorials for learning essential features of MATLAB
* Includes updated commands, examples, figure, and graphs
* Familiarizes users with MATLAB in just a few hours though self-guided lessons
* Covers elementary, advanced, and special functions
* Supplements any course that uses MATLAB
* Works as a stand-alone tutorial and reference