Global Marketing Management 7E
Global Marketing Management için diğer satın alabilecekleriniz:
From the Preface
Global Marketing Management, Seventh Edition, traces its ancestry to Multinational Marketing Management, a book that broke new ground in the field of international marketing when it was published in 1974. The first edition departed from the traditional export trade focus in the international marketing and adopted a strategic approach that reflected the growing importance of multinational corporations, the latest findings of research, and the most advanced experience of practitioners. The book combined text with classroom tested graduate-level cases and was an immediate worldwide success. The objective of each revision has been to not only reflect current practice but to anticipate the direction of development of the field and maintain the book's authoritative position as the leading MBA graduate-level and reference text for practitioners of international marketing.
This revision continues the path-breaking tradition of this book. Every chapter has been completely revised and updated, and a new chapter on global e.marketing has been added. Also included is the completely updated "Global Income and Population for 2000 and Projections to 2010 and 2020" in the Appendix. There are four new cases, and two of the cases that were retained from the previous edition have been revised and updated.
The seventh edition is the most exciting revision in the book's history. Perhaps most significantly, for the first time in modern history, even large population, low-income countries such as China and India appear to have achieved the ability to maintain sustained development and growth that will, if continued, transform these countries from low- or lower-middle to high-income countries. In the meantime, companies in the high-income countries have begun to recognize that they now face formidable competitive challenges from companies located in countries at every stage of development.
Table of Contents
I. INTRODUCTION AND OVERVIEW.
1. Introduction to Global Marketing.
II. THE GLOBAL MARKETING ENVIRONMENT.
2. The Global Economic Environment.
3. The Social and Cultural Environment.
4. The Political, Legal, and Regulatory Environments of Global Marketing.
III. ANALYZING AND TARGETING GLOBAL MARKET OPPORTUNITIES.
5. Global Customers.
6. Global Marketing Information Systems and Research.
7. Global Targeting, Segmenting and Positioning.
IV. GLOBAL MARKETING STRATEGY.
8. Entry and Expansion Strategies: Marketing and Sourcing.
9. Cooperation and Global Strategic Partnerships.
10. Competitive Analysis and Strategy.
V. CREATING GLOBAL MARKETING PROGRAMS.
11. Product Decisions.
12. Pricing Decisions.
13. Global Marketing Channels and Physical Distribution.
14. Global Advertising.
15. Global Promotion: Personal Selling, Public Relations, Sales Promotion, Direct Marketing,
Trade Shows, Sponsorship.
16. Global e.marketing.
VI. MANAGING THE GLOBAL MARKETING PROGRAM.
17. Leading, Organizing, and Monitoring the Global Marketing Effort.
18. The Future of Global Marketing.
Appendix: Global Income and Population 2000 and Projections to 2010 and 2020.